AmerisourceBergen makes healthcare goods, solutions, and ideas more accessible to consumers. Each day, AmerisourceBergen effectively supplies thousands of care locations with life-saving pharmaceuticals, ensuring that the correct product is delivered to the right consumer at the right moment. In addition to basic distribution platforms, AmerisourceBergen provides solutions to help health systems enhance their business quality and employee safety. In the drug supply chain, it is a client of numerous healthcare professionals, veterinarians, and medicine manufacturers. As a warehouse associate, the candidate must fulfill orders, perform routine tracking and survey disparities, use devices to track, oversee, and confirm products for dispersion, maintain a good workspace to keep pharma merchandise clean and help avoid task related harm, confirm product obtained against receiving documents, remarks, and updates disparities and any evident damages. Other responsibilities include processing warehouse stock goods, maintaining a stockpile and regularly updating it, ensuring inventory is taken into account to ensure with great quality for auditing process, collaborating with workmates, managers, and staff for a comfortable experience, inspecting storehouse, and reporting any issues to supervisors, maintaining and operating warehouse machines and tools for tasks, adhering to all safety rules and policies, and cleaning the warehousing while functioning, keep in mind the firm’s key objectives and stay current with best practices.
Amerisourcebergen Warehouse Associate Job Titles:
- Amerisourcebergen Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Associate
Amerisourcebergen Warehouse Associate Job Summary:
We are looking to hire a warehouse associate who possesses enough experience in a relevant field. Benefits programs that are broad, varied, and geared to suit the requirements of our associate community are part of the effort to them. We adopt a holistic approach to the services we provide across our worldwide footprint and diverse business areas. Many payments are made by the employer, while others are funded through associated donations. You should be able to complete tasks such as order fulfillment, normal weekday counting, and discrepancy research, use devices to track, oversee, and verify goods for dispersion and maintain a decent employment room to keep pharma brands and products hygienic and help avoid tasks injury problems.
Amerisourcebergen Warehouse Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customer requests are fulfilled through order fulfillment, stocking, refilling, picking and packing, and outward shipping.
- Count cycles every day and look into any differences.
- Record, manage and check products for delivery using the equipment.
- Keep a clean workspace to keep medical goods and products clean and to assist avoid workplace injuries.
- Check product received for anomalies with receiving documentation, comments, and inspections, as well as any evident defects.
Amerisourcebergen Warehouse Associate Skills and Qualification:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to deal in a climate-controlled environment.
- Ability to read or understand English
- Ability to work in a busy workplace while adhering to distribution criteria
- Self-motivated, diligent, and reliable; regularity and presence are critical.
- Expected to perform the above-mentioned shift hours with overtime.
- Ability to consistently do tedious and laborious tasks.
- Comfortable traveling up to 8 kilometers every shift
- Ability to handle up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Standing for long durations is a must.
- 1 year or less of warehouse or shipping experience desired
- Working knowledge of RF detection equipment