The role of a big data architect is to solve specific big data issues and challenges. Architects have been taught how to describe the structure and behavior of big data systems. Data, equipment and software, cloud storage, programmers, and other IT infrastructure are all used by big data architects to create a framework that accurately replicates a firm’s big data needs. The pros are employed by a company that uses big data solutions to work with massive amounts of data. Banks, IT firms, payment systems, and consultancy organizations all use them. A big data architect’s responsibilities include assisting program and project managers with the design, making plans, and governance of setting up projects, performing a detailed overview of the business issues and technical environments and using them in creating solutions, documenting use cases, remedies, and suggestions, benchmarking systems, and analyzing system bottlenecks and proposing solutions to eliminate them. They should be able to cooperate as a team with people from various departments.
Big Data Architect Job Titles:
- Big Data Architect
Big Data Architect Job Summary:
We’re seeking a big data architect with computer science or IT degree. As a Technology Architect, you’ll help define the scope and size of work, generate proof of concepts, create in design and coding, fix issues, and enhance the Infosys image. The following are the main responsibilities: As a key Data and Analytics professional with profound technical skills, you will work together to develop the advanced technologies and potential roadmap, engage in the appraisal, execution, and deployment of evolving Big Data technology and techniques, collaborate with industry experts and solutions architects to develop specific architectures for corporate strategy projects and lead the formulation and construction of sustainable tools and methodologies to support the big data.
Big Data Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in establishing the scope and size of work
- Align the firm’s big data solutions with customer efforts
- Involve with the customer to identify strategic requirements
- Transforming business requirements into technological solutions is your responsibility.
- Use big data technologies to design, create, and evolve scalable components in collaboration with a specific domain to keep the delivery plan on track.
- Set up meetings with customers to ensure that any issues are resolved quickly.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of APIs to tackle difficult distributed computing problems
- Stay up to speed on the newest technologies to achieve optimal ROI for clients
Big Data Architect Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Ability to communicate work in clear English
- Ability to work imaginatively and logically in a problem-solving setting
- Ability to work in a busy agile environment
- Self-starter and collaboration abilities
- Java, Python, and Scala development skills
- Hands-on experience with big data, Oracle, SQL, or other computer solutions in the data processing sector
- DevOps technology experience is preferred.
- Market and technological developments are well-understood.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities