The major responsibility of the breakfast attendant is to arrange and remove morning buffets, as well as to keep the table well-stocked at all times. Clients place orders, they speak with the cooks, and they clear tables. They engage in the hotel industry, assisting guests in getting the most out of each day. Preparing food, offering, and clearing away after service, ensuring the buffet is refilled with fresh food at all times, responding to customer inquiries promptly, interacting with visitors by receiving orders, clean up the space, ensuring customer needs are met speedily, and maintaining hygiene standards are among the responsibilities they must perform. They should cooperate with their colleagues to guarantee that customers’ needs are addressed. They must be able to guide clients on food options that are appropriate for their dietary needs and tastes.
Breakfast Attendant Job Titles:
- Breakfast Attendant
- Breakfast Assistant
Breakfast Attendant Job Summary:
We are looking to hire a breakfast attendant who has a high school diploma and experience working in restaurants or hotels. Hyatt is presently accepting applications for the position of breakfast attendant, which will be based in Scottsdale. The responsibilities include providing personalized service to all visitors, communicating and conversing with all visitors on a routine basis, preparing meals and drinks according to the recipe, fully understanding and complying with all food regulations, setting up the buffet area before visitors come, and displaying the foods and drinks in an organized and appealing manner following quality norms. The candidate should build a good relationship with the guests, solve their issues and report complaints to the management to resolve them quickly. Make sure the tables remain clean and well maintained throughout the entire mealtime. The breakfast table should be presented pleasantly and constantly search for cost-effective methods to improve the quality of meal presentation.
Breakfast Attendant Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Arrange the brunch buffet before meals and detach it afterward
- Keep the brunch buffet well-stocked at all times
- Receive drink orders and instruct them to the kitchen as needed
- Comprehend visitors’ breakfast priorities and options advise visitors in making healthier food choices
- Manage the kitchen and brunch area
- Remove the silverware and tableware from the buffet line
- Respond to customer questions and concerns
- Assure that clients leave the premises by the end of meals
- After each service, clean and disinfect the meal area floor and operate the tea and coffee dispenser unit.
- Sanitize tables and counters after each dinner service to ensure client satisfaction.
Breakfast Attendant Skills and Qualification:
- A high school education or its equivalent is required.
- Must have at least one year of expertise in a related sector
- Form a strong, amazing personality and a professional approach
- Knowledgeable of food safety standards
- Ability to manage big weights without help
- Capable of standing for long periods
- Expected to perform shifts, evenings, and holidays
- Good at following instructions
- Outstanding client skills
- Self-disciplined, dependable, and must have good interpersonal skills