A business support officer provides administrative assistance to a certain department or division inside a company. They should be well-organized, have good time management, and communicate well. Depending on the business in which they work, their major duties may differ. Responding customer questions and giving acceptance and support programs, aiding with research and findings, collaborating with stakeholders, diary governance, including scheduling a meeting and transferring mails, getting ready office supplies for use, entering data and report formatting, web design, and basic grasp management are all responsibilities of a business support officer. They must be able to deliver a comprehensive variety of admin, technical, and business support services across all departments. Under supervision and guidance, this position manages casual employees and responds to the corporate support coordinator.
Business Support Officer Job Titles:
- Business Support Officer (Full Time)
- Business Support Manager
- Business Service Officer
- Administrative Support Officer
Business Support Officer Job Summary:
We’re seeking a business support officer with a suitable degree to join our team. Within defined criteria, the business support officer distributes the financial union’s business services and goods to new and current Credit Union members. The major purpose is to provide funding for members to buy equipment, furnishings, and accessories, commercial spaces, as well as provide funding results for cash flow, business purchase, or debt restructuring through loan programs such as the Small Business Administration program. They must make it easier for users and non-members to obtain ordinary business loans, from collecting information to credit assessment and loan preparation to loan closure and tracking record follow-up. They should conduct interviews with both members and non-members and examine financial state, credit, and security to establish the viability of extending credit. They must cultivate relationships and prospects to create Member Business Loans through programs such as Small Business Administration commercial loans.
Business Support Officer Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Aid with economic transactions and support executive agencies all across division
- Handle a variety of project tasks while adhering to guidelines and timelines
- Deliver technical assistance to the space leadership team while focusing on clear communication and operational methods
- On behalf of the entire support coordinator, identify and resolve technical concerns
- Create a report, gather evidence, and examine trends or patterns to aid in decision-making.
- Prioritize and plan work, distribute tasks to casual employees, address operational challenges, monitor quality, and aid with resources development.
Business Support Officer Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Ability to communicate with coworkers and clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of the financing process for major clients with more complex needs
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Must have solid PC skills, including the intermediate understanding of MS Excel and Word
- Must be able to work with individuals at all levels of the financial institution, from top execs to front-line staff
- Must be able to comprehend the business procedures within the financial institution