A call center quality analyst’s primary responsibility is to measure compliance with established agent behavior expectations. Depending on the industry, different quality standards are required. Each will have its own set of quality standards and rules. The agent’s performance will be assessed against the rating form by the quality assurance team. They must guarantee that call center agents communicate with clients following business policies. They’ll keep track of the calls to assess performance and support the company’s strategic goals and objectives. Internal procedures that are dysfunctional, talent deficiencies, and inadequate workforce management are all detected by the quality analyst. They must make an informed choice on how to close the gap, enhance worker scheduling, fix faulty internal procedures, and notify other parts of the company who may be affected by the changes.
Call Center Quality Analyst Job Titles:
- Call Center Quality Analyst
Call Center Quality Analyst Job Summary:
We are searching for a qualified applicant with a degree in any field. The Quality Analyst is in charge of evaluating the efficiency of each customer care professional. Quality assurance checks on phone conversations, emails, and chats are performed by the analyst. Customer contact activities are reviewed and graded for technical perfection, adherence to rules and procedures, and apparent soft skills. The analyst may provide measures to assist in determining the customer’s overall experience with the contact event. Audits and assess recorded voice calls, messages, and chat discussions against specified agent performance scorecards, assess clients’ satisfaction levels with the interaction event, analyses caller meetings for adhesion to rules and procedures, and use soft skills to successfully resolve issues, comprehends published quality standards and applies those rules to the assessment process, and reviews scorecard outcomes with management.
Call Center Quality Analyst Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the development of call monitoring style and industry best practices
- Monitor calls and report data and trends to the facility management team
- Gather and track individuals and team progress using a quality tracking data management system
- Review customer care email replies
- Participate in client and consumer listening initiatives to discover consumer requirements and expectations
- Deliver actionable services to multiple internal support groups as required
- Manage and organize call sessions for call center employees
- Provide feedback to the team leader and supervisors in the call center.
Call Center Quality Analyst Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in any subject
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator
- Superb listening and analytical abilities
- Intellectual ability and writing competence
- Microsoft Office fluency required
- Must be able to react to changes quickly and shift priorities as needed.
- High level of reliability and encouragement
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group environment
- Professional dignity
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to properly complete HIPAA certification yearly