Chevron is the second-largest integrated energy business in the United States, with headquarters in San Ramon, California. Chevron has a significant presence in all parts of the oil business in the United States. Chevron, the second-largest diversified energy business in the United States, produces oil, natural gas, and other important items for advancement. A field specialist is a skilled professional who specializes in providing competent and high-quality field services. They are in charge of implementing cutting-edge solutions that will assist an organization to generate more income. They assist senior field experts by assisting in the research and debugging of product-related difficulties. Before and during the job, they are involved in ensuring and verifying the operation of the gear and necessary systems. The specialists are in charge of monitoring and resolving network outages to ensure network access. They are in charge of configuring and assembling servers, laptops, routers, satellites, and other equipment. They are responsible for making sure that safe operating practices are followed and for identifying any dangers as soon as possible.
Chevron Field Specialist Job Titles:
- Chevron Field Specialist
- Field Specialist
Chevron Field Specialist Job Summary:
We are looking to hire an experienced field specialist for our firm. This role is in charge of overseeing and optimizing all process design factors, as well as assuring that all production process is running at peak performance and reliability, as well as collecting and storing information. The job entails fully promoting health, atmosphere, and safety processes by performing daily activities following regulatory requirements and policies, performing duties in an environmentally responsible manner, adhering to safe working practices as outlined in the MCBU Safe Practice Manual, sustaining a safe workplace, and being positioned to react to an environmental or security event. You’ll be responsible for operating, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining oil and gas production machinery. You must ensure that all work meets Chevron’s Operational Excellence criteria as well as regulatory standards.
Chevron Field Specialist Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- To increase income, manage and optimize company development efforts.
- Conduct field operations training programs and courses to gain the essential competence.
- Collaborate with Field Managers to identify and fix field concerns.
- Respond to consumer inquiries and complaints as soon as possible.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of all field activities and upkeep.
- Discover novel approaches to increasing sales and profits.
- Monitor actual operations and, if necessary, provide suggestions.
- Evaluate and respond to all customer and employee concerns.
- Create a healthy work atmosphere by coordinating and communicating effectively amongst multiple teams.
- Plan and complete specified tasks within budget and time constraints.
- Follow all applicable laws and corporate policies.
Chevron Field Specialist Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Degree in petroleum or process technology
- Minimum 1 year of experience in oil and gas or petrochemical industries
- Capability and desire to make alternating on-call shifts, allocated work schedule weekends and holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Knowledge of reliability initiatives for some safety, health, and manufacturing challenges.
- Basic debugging and repair of manufacturing and service equipment are required.
- Electronic gear is something you’re probably familiar with.
- MS Office familiarity is required.
- Skilled in executing numerous activities at the same time with little guidance.
Chevron Field Specialist Salary
Chevron is one of the top oil and gas companies in the world. They are always looking for talented and experienced field specialists. The starting salary for a Chevron field specialist is $85,000 per year. However, with experience, this number can increase to over $100,000 per year.