Software and other technical parts of a company are developed and maintained by configuration analysts. Based on the firm, professionals use a distinct range of tools and equipment, and it is their responsibility to assess user demands and offer solutions. They are in charge of overseeing the setup process of computer gear and software that has been customized to meet the needs of the company. They do a continuous test on assessed and retrieved data to ensure that the system is working properly. They interact with users personally to detect and resolve configuration difficulties. They guarantee that technology is successfully employed all through the division, assisting in the organization’s efficient operation. Actively working with consumers to identify necessities and rectify system configuration issues, monitoring and troubleshooting common and daily tasks as well as changes, documenting internal skillset and client service material, and reproducing, testing, resolving, and documenting software bugs, defects, and problems are among the obligations of the configuration analyst.
Configuration Analyst Job Titles:
- Configuration Analyst
Configuration Analyst Job Summary:
We’re seeking a configuration analyst with computer science or IT degree. This job will necessitate on-site participation. As stated by the government, the configuration analyst keeps an adequate stock of all facilities and manages and oversees the online wealth management application. All assets must be accurately reported regularly. From a technical and functional standpoint, the configuration analyst is the recognized product expert. You will assist in the configuration and design of products for our customers, as well as the execution of project-related duties. Design products to meet business needs, evaluate the feasibility and work with business analysts to modify needs as required. To facilitate effective end-to-end execution of client services, cooperate cross-functionally with analysts and technical expertise.
Configuration Analyst Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the development of a company app depending on business needs.
- Create a configuration checklist and get permission from business owners
- Plan and perform assigned configuration tasks on time
- Deliver configuration management support as business requirements change
- Assist with activities such as systems design, planning, implementation, and testing
- Assist with the development, implementation, and testing of patch releases and system upgrades.
- Review and update improvements to the existing setup process
- Evaluate and fix configuration issues as quickly as possible
- Deliver technical support to the junior analyst in their allocated work tasks
Configuration Analyst Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in computer or IT
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Time management and prioritization skills are excellent.
- A basic understanding of the market access landscape.
- Thorough understanding of design and visual concepts.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal.
- Problem-solving abilities that are analytical, logical, and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal teams.
- Excellent organizational abilities, including attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Project management skills
- In-depth grasp of scripting language and data management
- Critical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond quickly to enhance performance