Data architects combine structural and technical solutions to establish and sustain company data. They have a system administrator on staff, and the analyst ensures that computer files are easily accessible. Creating database strategies to store and access company data, installing and configuring information programs to ensure performance, and analyzing structural needs for new software applications are all duties of a data architect. The professional’s goal is to build database solutions that deliver firm data is stored safely. A data architect’s responsibilities include determining database structural requirements by analyzing client processes, coding, and applications, reviewing goals with clients, assessing the current system, defining database physical structure and dynamics capabilities, security back and retrieval requirements, installing database systems by creating flowcharts, applying optimum access techniques, coordinating installation initiative, documenting actions, and maintaining database systems.
Database Architect Job Titles:
- Database Architect
Database Architect Job Summary:
We’re seeking a database architect with a computer programming or computer engineering degree. As a Data Architect, you will scope and lead major projects centered on the firm’s data analytics forum, collaborating closely with the company teams to interpret the company’s network strategy and plans, as well as deliver advanced analytics systems that allow our business units to grow significantly and evolving the core operations. You’ll report to a director and provide knowledge and technical counsel backed up by a thorough understanding of data structure, monitoring, and functional domains. Work with company partners to address corporate data content and analytics wants, describe data strategy in them with advanced and efficient solutions, strategy, designer, and communicate Data Infrastructure architecture and define Route map, define, create, and measure design principles and requirements, tools, best practices, and related growth for enterprise information architecture, data modeling, metadata, and reporting structure, lead and implement data architectural and prototyping work, collaborating across many teams, to develop and implement datasets, data lakes, data stores, and data interconnections.
Database Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluate client operation, app, and database structure requirements to formulate and build an appropriate software solution and model for storing and retrieving firm data.
- Set up and manage the information management system to assure its proper operation.
- Examine the structural needs of new software and apps.
- Improve network performance by executing tests, debugging, and integrating new elements
- Migrate data from an existing system to new solutions
- Build concept and logic data structures and flow diagrams
- Coordinate with the data science team to determine future needs and requirements
- Deliver operational assistance for MIS
- Educate staff employees through training and individual assistance
- Assist by swiftly responding to system difficulties
Database Architect Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in the similar field
- Strong analytical and organizational ability
- Competency in MS Excel
- Familiarity with data visualization tools
- Problem-solving mindset
- Great grasp of database structure systems and information mining
- Have managed numerous significant projects at the same time.
- Worked with a variety of top stakeholders to create and sustain relationships.
- Teamwork, interaction, and presentation skills