The delivery associate is responsible for collecting and delivering items as well as ensuring that the goods are delivered to customers in a timely and effective manner. They examine and manage delivery documentation, cargo handling from vehicles, adhere to state regulations, scan and organize parcels, and generate accurate status reports. The delivery associate oversees and coordinates the delivery and distribution of items. They keep track of goods and connect with clients. Process incoming and outgoing shipments, manage inventory by personally inspecting and counting products, create accurate periodical sales invoices, and send the reports to the appropriate individuals are all vital tasks they should undertake. They should keep an eye on parcel prices and double-check the prices of all goods.
Delivery Associate Job Titles:
- Delivery Associate
- Delivery Assistant
- Service Delivery Associate
Delivery Associate Job Summary:
We are looking for a delivery associate with high school education. The home delivery associate aids the group in implementing and improving retail merchandise shipment and service in the homes of customers. When supplying products and services, delivery specialists are responsible for making sure that the same-store expertise is replicated at home, leaving a lasting feeling on the client. This role is essential in ensuring maximum customer satisfaction when delivering goods to a customer’s location. Treat workmates, clients, and business associates as if they are the greatest person in the world, with physical contact and a smile. To ensure promptness, sufficient time for client queries, pre-inspection of the delivery point and machinery, and equipment function collaborate and comply with a weekly delivery date. Ensure that the product to be supplied is loaded and transported safely and efficiently.
Delivery Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Using tools, control the server and files for reporting.
- Supervise and manage the entering and leaving shipment inspections, as well as rate verification.
- Receive and organize incoming and departing shipments
- Coordinating operations with vendors and carrier providers by liaising and collaborating with them.
- Communicate with customers and assist them in resolving issues with shipments and concerns
- Set up and maintain shipping documentation, register, and digital data fil
- Maintain a clean and well-organized stock and production area.
- Keep customers informed about new products.
- Maintain accurate logs and sales reports
- Follow all safety requirements and adhere to all precautions
Delivery Associate Skills and Qualification:
- High school diploma or GED
- A requirement of one year of expertise in a related field is required.
- Valid professional drivers license
- Great driving history with no traffic offense
- Long-term endurance abilities
- Able to perform forklifts and heavy equipment in a wide range of weathers
- Physical endurance and resilience
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Should be willing to work for long periods
- Has to be at least 21 years of age, with a clean driving record in the state of work,
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- To accomplish desired results, you must be able to work autonomously and define priorities.
- A basic understanding of software and services and APIs