Within the distribution center, DHL forklift operators are in charge of moving goods from one area to another. The employees load and unload goods of different sized, and they may use stand-up, stay, or clamp forklifts, as well as electric pallet jacks. The workplace environment is collaborative, quickly, and safety-conscious.
DHL Forklift Operator Job Titles:
- DHL Forklift Operator
- Forklift Operator
DHL Forklift Operator Job Summary:
To transfer shipments and materials throughout our premises, we need a cautious forklift operator. To maintain quality and security, you will be using a forklift with extreme caution. Driving through factories, store rooms, and other sites could be part of your employment. You must be a responsible citizen with extensive expertise operating industrial equipment. The objective will be to keep materials and products in the appropriate place at all times in order to maximize efficiency.
DHL Forklift Operator Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilizing different kinds of forklifts or other power products, lift, unpack, move, store, and stage goods and supplies for 80% of the shift.
- Retrieve and prepare merchandise for delivery, making sure the correct quantity and varieties of goods are loaded.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and documents by keeping proper data and documents.
- Follow all OSHA and MSDS regulations.
- Inspect the load count, steadiness, and defective products, and notify any discrepancies as needed.
- If needed, replace the equipment battery or LP tank, and keep an eye on the power supply.
- Keep the materials and equipment in the operation tidy, neat, and organized.
- Aid with physical inspections as necessary.
- Perform a thorough daily inspection of all gear.
DHL Forklift Operator Job Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- More than 2 years of expertise in a similar role
- License for forklift operators
- Expertise in a warehouse for at least six months is desirable.
- Proficiency operating a forklift for six months