ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded oil producers, relies on technological innovation to fulfill the world’s increasing energy demands. Equipment specialists are experts in their field. To identify test and repair chores, an Instrument Technician must review the manufacturer’s instructions. They’ll also employ testing equipment to examine and test instruments and network functioning, as well as diagnose issues. Building and servicing gauges on current or future plant products and machinery are also part of this profession. The job involves Procedure transmissions, programmable logic controller, control systems., motor control center, constant frequency drive, engaging in reliability initiatives to enhance accessibility rates for all process instrumentation and wiring facilities, maintaining adequate documents of all tasks are performed in the SAP apps, and engage in technical programs and plant modifications. Instrumentation technicians use a variety of equipment to monitor and control temperature, velocity, heat, level, movement, power, and chemical composition. They will have the opportunity to collaborate with Engineers on fundamental design and to interact with and assist process technicians on occasion. They will execute risk evaluation in this capacity.
ExxonMobil Instrument Technician Job Titles:
- ExxonMobil Instrument Technician
- Instrument Technician
ExxonMobil Instrument Technician Job Summary:
We are looking to hire an instrument technician who possesses enough experience in a relevant field. You should carry out your duties with expertise, expertise, compassion, and a dedication to the safety and health of yourself, others, and the community and environment in which you work. The person must be able to operate in both shop and field environments and must be able to design, discuss, and execute ideas. Management of Change and Control of Defeat processes should be understood and used. It is your responsibility to build and operate all instrument management and electrical system parts.
ExxonMobil Instrument Technician Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the maintenance and service team with chores.
- Create and implement routine maintenance plans.
- Assist in the successful commissioning of equipment, as well as repair and maintenance.
- As facilities changes necessitate, do functional performance tests on instruments.
- Participate in the examination of the instrument function to find areas for improvement and improvement.
- Ensure that necessary instrument care or replacement actions are carried out following environmental safety regulations.
- Keep updating awareness of changes to regulatory requirements relating to instrument maintenance.
- Agree with the categorization and prioritization system for the fulfillment of job orders.
- Assist the planning and operations teams in determining the skills and resources required to perform preparatory and responsive job tasks.
- Follow all operating and maintenance instructions that have been authorized.
ExxonMobil Instrument Technician Skills and Qualification:
- Minimum NITEC in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- It will be advantageous if you have relevant working experience in the petrochemical or refining industries.
- a strong team player with excellent communication abilities
- Follow the plant’s policy and protocols for repairs.
- As part of the plant’s maintenance process, assess, diagnose, fix, and upgrade process equipment.
- Equipment used in the procedure, such as valves, vibration sensors, and other devices, must be kept in good working order.
- Conduct compliance program tests and reporting as required.