Within an organization, the human resource associate is in charge of acquiring, collecting, and evaluating human resource data. They should keep track of the organization’s human resources data and aid new staff with the enrolling process. Human resource records, such as registration, resumes, and candidate logs, are maintained by them. They examine job candidates’ backgrounds by consulting references, and they register new hires by distributing paperwork and forms that must be completed and verified. They encourage staff by presenting the benefits program and by avoiding legal action by following legal standards. Other duties include preparing information by responding to communications, making reference special communications to the relevant person, assisting employees in understanding benefit programs, sustaining manager and staff confidence by keeping data secret, updating job skills by attending seminars and workshops, reading program-based publications, and completing a project.
Human Resource Associate Job Titles:
- Human Resource Associate
- Human Resource Assistant
Human Resource Associate Job Summary:
A human resource associate with a bachelor’s degree in people management, administration, or a similar profession is required. We’re searching for a people operations coordinator who is self-motivated and well-organized to help with important human resources operational and compliance duties. This role will help promote the firm’s strategy and vision as an integral part of our operations department. Work closely with the people & culture manager to ensure that all people functioning together flawlessly; collaborate with PEO stakeholders and ensure adherence across systems and processes; gather and preserve all employee data, both online and physically; and ensure that all records are within the HR system is precise and up-to-date. Other commitments include running company-wide paychecks, accumulating timekeeping data, trying to incorporate a variety of write-offs into a recurring payroll, and interacting pay-related feedback to staff, collaborating with F&A on reporting queries and people performance measures, and implementing and updating KPIs.
Human Resource Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct interviews and work with multiple teams to plan the schedule
- Screen candidates for educational qualifications and keep track of all temporary staff
- Conduct interview session
- Maintain interaction with new employees
- Manage all pre-employment procedures and develop all new hire applicants
- Assist in the recruitment of all personnel using an unconventional manner
- Analyze all application work and present it to company offices
- Coordinate with all state and local agencies to hire all personnel and build professional relationships with all
- Ensure adherence with all business and regulatory standards
Human Resource Associate Skills and Qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a relevant field is required.
- Databases, mail, and office application knowledge are required.
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Carefulness and honesty
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills, and time management
- Motivational and communication skill
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented, with the ability to deal with diverse and shifting objectives while maintaining a focus on the customer and excellence.
- Prior experience in assisting performance appraisal, employee engagement, and analytics should be included in the extensive expertise.