Infrastructure architects create and deploy information systems to support a group’s business structure. They verify that the systems are operating at peak efficiency and assist in the advancement of new tech. They should be prepared to work in a busy agile atmosphere with a group of creative engineers to develop high-quality software solutions. The infrastructure architect creates reliable and secure models for enterprise solutions, monitors network configuration and incorporates technological advancements into business system architecture, trains network specialists, assists in the resolution of operational risks, and creates security application access points. They collaborate with all departments and assess business needs to determine where new devices, operating systems, and networking solutions can be implemented. They provide alternate technologies or enhancements to the information system to help the firm achieve its objectives. They are in charge of the design and evaluation of new platforms. They create a design team for the installation and incorporation of new systems and record them.
Infrastructure Architect Job Titles:
- Infrastructure Architect
Infrastructure Architect Job Summary:
We’re seeking an infrastructure architect with a computer engineering or IT degree. As the world’s interaction with technology develops, the infrastructure that supports businesses like transportation, electricity, insurance, finance, and healthcare is rapidly altering. Companies now have more options than ever before when it comes to choosing between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid model. Our infrastructure architects are in charge of staying on top of the most recent developments and applying their knowledge to provide solutions that fit the needs of clients and products. This position focuses on the design of facilities that enable the client’s business applications, such as servers, data, desktops, middleware, non-application programs, connections, and facilities. Infrastructure architects are in charge of the infrastructure’s speed, reliability, and adaptability. The functional strategy is influenced by the workforce.
Infrastructure Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute to the development and management of continuing enterprise architecture by evaluating technology, market dynamics, and business and determining the potential influence on the company.
- Support the engineering team during design, development, and deployment by driving the architectural design of resilient solutions to the clients.
- Identify the need to update the technology stack to include infrastructure needs
- Consult with the infrastructure investment design team to fit the overall architectural infrastructure
- Maintain an effective governance model and adhere to design infrastructure compliance tasks.
Infrastructure Architect Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer engineering
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Expertise with simulated space backup
- Experience building and deploying replication, restoration, or data backup
- Experience dealing with public cloud services
- Must have an in-depth understanding of Azure elements and how to set them up
- Must have previous experience establishing Azure for a similar need
- Azure Cloud infra certification is preferred
- Must be able to collaborate with offshore coders, architects, and customer side designers to comprehend the need and accomplish the setup
- Should be able to guide clients on the best price tier for their project depending on the project requirements.