Investment associates advise firm leaders on investment choices and assist the team in analyzing, planning, executing, and closing possible purchase and disposition possibilities in their target audience. Supporting with descriptive and analytical assessments for possible acquisition, disposal, and internal values, such as consumer research, market analysis, and discounted financial analysis, are just a few of the primary duties of an investment associate. Other tasks they should be capable of include gathering assessments and presenting relevant data from various sources, preparing detailed reports and complex financial designs using Spreadsheets for asset planning and prediction, assisting with financing, external and internal timelines, mentoring analysts, and evaluating underwriting concepts, and performing other data analysis.
Investment Associate Job Titles:
- Investment Associate
- Investment Assistant
- Financial Investment Assistant
Investment Associate Job Summary:
We are looking for an investing associate with a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or economics. The investment professional will be an important member of the team, helping with everything from investigative work to asset management. Our organization is proud of its brilliant employees, solid industry connections, and lifetime commitment to achievement. Our company is one of the most well-known growth loan platforms in the industry. The company offers adaptable debt or equity to valuable, strong enterprises in the United States and Canada, mainly in the tech and hospitality industries. Arrange term sheets, forms of credit, and affiliated authorization documentation, perform on-site thorough research, assist in asset management as needed and in gearing up required disclosure, assess investment opportunities within selected sectors, generate economic models, and communicate significant parameters and risks with the group. They must evaluate and select potential investments in specific industries, integrate findings, establish financial theses, and offer suggestions to senior executives.
Investment Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Confirm the execution of time-sensitive tasks and related paperwork
- Promote goods and services and reply to them
- Coordinate with the activity and the private offices to ensure timely resolution of difficulties.
- Update the latest accounts and provide ongoing service by operating.
- Collaborate with shareholdings, attorneys, bankers, dealers, and internal departments to identify investment options
- Undertake thorough due diligence on company finance and financial markets.
- Supervise and manage the background investigation for ongoing purchase and disposal
- Arrange detailed investment panel papers and other internal corporate documentation
- Participate in and assist the acquire, disposal, and asset finance closing processes, including liaising with agents, advisors, lenders, and internal departments.
- Maintain client, financial analyst, complicated, and corporate information secrecy.
Investment Associate Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, financial management, or economics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a related field
- Task-oriented, dependable, and effective interpersonal skills are required
- Previous real estate transaction processing expertise is needed
- Excellent Excel working proficiency is required
- Hard-working personality
- Ensure a high standard of performance and quality
- General quantitative abilities essential
- Excellent verbal and active listening ability
- Careful attention, prioritization skills, and stress management
- Motivational and public speaking skills
- Excellent teamwork spirit
- Strong IT skills