The job of an IT operation analyst is to find flaws in marketing strategies and operations. They conduct research, examine workflows, and make recommendations for adjustments. They work to make sure that businesses comply with all applicable laws and regulations. IT operations analysts boost firm efficiency and income strategies. Performing an internal audit, working with all departments, interacting with managers, reviewing their work processes, suggesting adjustments, and creating reports for senior and operations managers are all part of their job duties. Validating performance records, enhancing workflow, implying future modifications for new product innovation, assessing the market situation, establishing the standards method, interacting operational attainment, streamlining reporting structures, leading projects, analyzing data, upgrading operating procedures, and conducting statistical analysis are all part of the job description. They should maintain the confidentiality and reliability of enterprise data on host computers, various databases, and data transfers for business requirements while adhering to industry best practices in terms of privacy, safety, and regulatory requirements.
IT Operation Analyst Job Titles:
- IT Operation Analyst
- Network Operation Analyst
- Operation Analyst
IT Operation Analyst Job Summary:
We’re looking for an IT operation analyst with a background in management, economics, finance, or information technology. The Operations Analyst role will assist programs and initiatives that are tied either to Business Process Solutions or Infrastructure providers through our Operations Growth Platform. You’ll be in charge of assisting with day-to-day administrative and programmatic tasks, as well as making sure that all procedures are being followed and timelines are fulfilled. As a member of the Facilities Management & Innovation team, you will handle a variety of projects. You could assist in the tracking and reporting of numerous programs, projects, and operational indicators. When fulfilling client needs and requirements, you will deal with clients and other service and accounting professionals.
IT Operation Analyst Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining investment accounting and trading schemes and interacting with all areas of the firm
- Guarantee daily rates and custodial files are incorporated promptly
- Accomplish daily and weekly digital reconciliation of processes to custodial documents
- Generate and confirm client achievement files
- Interviews customers, analyses operations, determine project scope, documents outcomes, and prepares client contracts to identify project requirements.
- Handle the trade settlement issue at the earliest.
IT Operation Analyst Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in management, economics, finance, IT
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- People skills and data management
- Polite and competent
- Solid research skills
- Leadership and multitasking skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to take the lead in guiding clients and teammates through internal workflows.
- With limited control and guidance, proactive, adaptable, and sound judgment and problem-solving skills are used to complete assignments on time.