Java architects are in charge of creating, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture that enables Java applications to achieve the organizational goal. They collaborate closely with software developers and company executives. Their job is to build the architecture required to support the Java platform to assist the firm in achieving long-term custom application goals. Meeting with technology leaders and concept team to discuss the firm’s goals and needs, evaluate and specify the existing architecture framework, design configurable architecture system for java based programs, recognize the hardware and software components needs to cater to the firm’s architectural objective, debug design defects and structure bottleneck, undertake validation test to make sure performance and adaptability, aid the software design department with system implementation, system performance testing, and system reporting. are just a few of the java architect’s responsibilities. They are responsible for upgrading or identifying new architectural systems to support existing and future Java programs in this position.
Java Architect Job Titles:
- Java Architect
Java Architect Job Summary:
Infosys is looking for a Java Architect with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology. This position will be responsible for identifying the greatest design solution for one or more projects. You should create the application’s layout and provide ongoing assistance to project teams with difficult development, resolving issues, and implementation. You’ll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry to develop and implement cutting-edge, high-quality ideas, as well as engage in sales and other activities related to our client’s requirements. You’ll be part of a learning culture that values teamwork and cooperation, rewards success, and respects and values diversity.
Java Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute information and guidance to strategy formulation and assessments to accomplish e-commerce architectural organizational goals
- Develop and complete future strategy
- Implement performance and quality standards
- Resolve the situation and detect trends
- Meet system architecture financial targets by anticipating the requirement
- Evaluate improving performance and apply adjustments
- Create a budget and a spending plan
- Investigate discrepancies and take appropriate action.
- Analyze the organization’s mission and goals to determine data requirements.
- Analyze information requirements to define the framework for the design and implementation of internet computing environments.
- Choose the platform architecture, software, and tools that will be used.
- Accept design capability and versatility to serve high availability apps
- Conduct validation tests
Java Architect Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in software engineering or computer science
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years of experience in the similar field
- Expert understanding of system design
- Competent in java and scripting
- Proficiency with software network formulation and construction
- Strong knowledge of software development and programming
- Must be on full-stack and then promoted to architect
- Needed Cross-platform implementing best with a deep understanding of the MERN stack.
- Microservice concepts and principles are well-understood.
- Proven expertise dealing with Agile approaches for product delivery
- Ability to understand and manage stakeholders
- Aggressive, on time, and in a professional manner interested in learning