The marketing administrative assistant assists marketing professionals with project organization and market analysis. They carry out daily admin chores to ensure that the department’s functions are coordinated and run smoothly. They assist with marketing activities by completing clerical duties. They must update databases, record consumer rating surveys, conduct market studies, analyze competition, and plan sales promotions, among other things. They aid in the planning of ads and the development of marketing tactics. Their work is critical to the marketing agency’s seamless operation and the achievement of corporate objectives for long-term growth. They must conduct market research and keep their social media profiles up to date. To be successful in this position, the applicant should have a business degree or a similar discipline. They should be able to operate well both in groups and alone.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Job Titles:
- Marketing Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
Marketing Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
We’re seeking an executive assistant to help top leaders with administrative and organizational tasks. You’ll be in charge of connecting with executives both inside and outside the firm, as well as talking with clients, suppliers, and visitors, and effectively handling sensitive and critical information. You’ll also be in charge of predicting the demands of numerous supervisors and adjusting work schedules as needed. Complete support of two Sr. Directors and above in preparation, organizing, and handling different calendars; collaborate with executive helpers within the organization on joint assignments and duties and provide back-up help when necessary; maintain and communicate expense findings, finances, purchase and sourcing requisitions, and agreements; document meeting notes and handle action items. All division meetings and big events, such as all-hands conferences, off-sites, cultural activities, fireside chats, social activities, teamwork, and so on, are coordinated.
Marketing Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work on a marketing plan with marketing professionals, team members, and partners
- Assist in identifying marketing trends for advancement
- Deliver a demonstration and maintain the current database
- Deliver administrative services to the marketing and advertising teams
- Perform standard office tasks
- Carry out daily organizational tasks to ensure dept features and coordination
- Assist marketing executives in the planning of various projects
- Analyzing the market and questionnaire analysis
- Collect information using marketing analytic tools
- Modify statistical, commercial, and non-financial data in spreadsheets, databases, and stocks
- Design and implement marketing events
Marketing Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a related industry is required.
- Admin and marketing associate experience is required.
- Able to execute administrative tasks and have secretarial skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Reliable, performance, and able to foresee demands
- Refined expert comfortable engaging with Executive level managers
- Communications skills and critical thinking abilities
- Must be highly active and enthusiastic
- Quick learner with the capacity to understand complicated business concerns
- Should be organized, focused, and specifics with excellent follow-through