A Mover helper assists clients with their move by transporting goods, objects, and other stuff from one area to another. They are in charge of transporting furnishings from one site to another without causing damage to the things. They help with cargo handling, packing, and wrapping products, utilizing a variety of sealing tools such as bubble wrap, boxes, and containers for wrapping, separating large and small items individually, assuring that goods are carried securely, and on schedule, and sanitizing the workspace. Wrap furniture in hard covering, pile, load, and offload objects with care, make sure that no goods are affected during transit, place home furnishings in the demanded positions at the new spot, take the amount of inventory, and guarantee that no goods are misplaced during mass transit are all part of the job description. They’ll need a lot of stamina to move, transport, and raise large products, as well as expertise in wrapping and boxing, basic math abilities to count the number of boxes or loads, professionalism, and the ability to read and write labeling and instructions.
Mover Helper Job Titles:
- Mover Helper
- Mover Assistant
Mover Helper Job Summary:
We’re seeking a mover helper to join our group and have expertise in a similar field. This role demands the greatest labor. On pick-ups, you’ll be accompanied by a foreman and usually two workers. Wrapping and packaging are done by the entire crew, although volunteers are encouraged to be aggressive. Support the Lead Mover in completing the work prep furniture pieces, pack and stack furnishings on the moving truck securely and effectively, transport big goods, and so on. Physically hoist large objects, box-pack products like dishes, papers, paintings, and small items, use simple tools and specialized equipment, dismantle and assemble furniture and fixtures, and communicate with clients.
Mover Helper Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supports the packing, transporting, and delivery of domestic products and commercial gear, as well as the emptying and placing of the same, in compliance with existing guidelines and requirements.
- Follows the crew leader’s instructions and maintains all corporate policies and safety laws.
- Maintains a professional demeanor
- All tasks are completed following business safety requirements.
- Completes work within the parameters of the man-hour forecast.
- While working for the company and delivering customer service, employees must wear corporate uniforms and keep a clean and professional look
- When accessing and executing work at the customer’s home or workplace, maintain a professional demeanor, respect, and good manners.
- Respect the property and personal area of clients
Mover Helper Skills and Qualification:
- High school diploma or GED
- More than 1 year of experience in similar filed
- Must be able to interact with other team members, customers, and move consultants clearly and simply.
- Able to lift 70 pounds regularly and consistently.
- Must clear a criminal history check as well as a pre-employment drug test.
- Accessible six days a week for the employment
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Great to have a driver’s license.