Customers benefit from personal shoppers who assist them in making excellent choices. They can help you by live chat, phone, email, or in person, and they can also help you with shopping items, delivery, and refunds. They work primarily in shop facilities and clothing stores, although they can also work in specialist and boutique shops or as freelancers. Individual customers receive professional advice and the highest degree of tailored and personalized customer support available. Personal shoppers become valued advisors for buyers who want a seamless shopping experience by delivering individualized attention and a superior understanding of goods, activities, and patterns. Personal shoppers use their records to inform their clients about new products and shop events. Scheduling numbers, sales trends, and client satisfaction targets are all common goals for personal shoppers. Because of the in-depth awareness of both the consumer and the present offers, recommended sales and upselling will be a seamless part of the person buying experience. One shopper at a period is assigned to a shopper. They will guide each customer through the buying process, directing them to items and services that are specifically tailored to their requirements and preferences.
Personal Shopper Job Titles:
- Personal Shopper
- Grocery Shopper
- In-store Shopper
Personal Shopper Job Summary:
We are looking to hire an experienced personal shopper for our business. As a personal shopper, you’ll provide product recommendations, manage purchase orders, arrange delivery, and respond to customer questions. You should be able to communicate effectively and seek to meet or exceed client expectations. Provides information on benefits and perks, promotes the value of company products, processes subscriptions, updates, and credit lines, participates in sales & marketing events, and makes steps to satisfy enrollment goals by providing details on membership, boosting the worth of the company, and its products, and handling subscriptions, improvements, and credit lines. You must be creative, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented to be an effective personal shopper. Exceptional Personal Shoppers offer value to the shopping experience and are capable of resolving any concerns to the satisfaction of the consumer.
Personal Shopper Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customers’ requests are handled via live chat or texts and calls, and data is logged in an order management system.
- Each order call should include a recommendation for more items.
- Provide clients with the most up-to-date product details to improve customer satisfaction.
- Make sure to give clothing styles and product recommendations for the season’s must-haves.’
- Detect and handle any customer support questions or issues that arise via the catalog or the internet.
- Assure that client item are tracked.
Personal Shopper Skills and Qualification:
- A degree in marketing
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in a customer service role
- Knowledge of commonly used computer programs and online services
- Independent working capability
- Evenings and weekends are available on request.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Basic computer and math skills are required.
- Readiness to move and carry objects, withstand noise, and stand, move, and sit for long periods.
- Required to function both individually and in a group.