A packer is in charge of organizing and packing goods for keeping, transportation, and sale. Because different brands require different packing techniques and materials, the specific activities of a packer vary by industry. Boxing, canning, packaging, bagging, bottling, and sealing are all common packing procedures. Packers employ many types and forms of sophistication of automatic packaging equipment to do their duties, each of which performs a specialized packing procedure. The packer is in charge of overseeing packing device operations to ensure that the equipment is always stocked with the necessary ingredients, as well as assuring the accuracy and reliability of the finished output. A pharmacy packer’s responsibilities include preparing a thorough patient’s medical profile, filling regular pharma instructions, packaging medication orders in the proper box, maintaining equipment by purchasing, restocking, and organizing supplies and delivery services, interacting with other agencies, and providing precisely disbursed treatments on a timeline as per predefined delivery dates, verifying stock and entering data in the system to preserve stock, and interacting with other depts to just provide precisely disbursed treatments on a schedule as per preset delivery dates
Pharmacy Packer Job Titles:
- Pharmacy Packer
- Pharma Packer
Pharmacy Packer Job Summary:
We’re looking to hire an experienced pharmacy packer for our healthcare center. You should be in charge of handling medicine orders according to the prescription label’s instructions. Ascertain if the product is genuine and well-packaged. Help with stock control, including cash management and inventory replenishing. Our job will ensure that supplies are pulled, boxed, and sent correctly, ensuring that our patients receive the medicine they require on time. Orders are pulled and verified, cartons are manifested, purchase accuracy is verified, and goods are stacked and shrink-wrapped for delivery. Check that orders are correct and that they are wrapped according to criteria, such as excess dunnage, ice, and special instructions. Manage facility and packing station cleanliness, replenish packing stations, and restore totes and trolleys to their right locations.
Pharmacy Packer Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implementing long-term care pharmacy standards, laws, and processes, may figure out, pack, process drug refunds, and arrange for distribution as per prescriptions orders.
- Refill bottles with recommended prescriptions, then type and apply labels to bulk drugs.
- Maintain adequate drug storing and security conditions.
- Arrangements for pharmaceuticals are mixed according to documented prescriptions.
- Completing daily assembly chores is a must.
- To stage drugs for delivery, follow the right methodology and procedures.
- Assure that the work environment is safe and hygienic.
- Comply with all relevant rules, guidelines, and rules on a local, regional, and federally
Pharmacy Packer Job Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in a similar role
- Certification required as a pharmacy packer
- Data entry expertise
- Should be able to work well in a group context.
- Has to be extremely responsible and punctual.
- Must be able to rapidly pick up on computers and handle nights and weekends as needed. Must be ready and on time for regular work shifts.
- Awareness of drugs and doctor’s prescriptions is a must.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Should be eligible to function cooperatively and successfully with coworkers, managers, and everyone with whom you come into contact. Should be ready to work a variety of shifts, aid others as needed, and complete all assigned duties.