Planning managers are admins who are in charge of a wide range of responsibilities connected to the regular operations, supply, and planning tasks. They are in charge of a group of planners, analyzers, and other employees. They design and oversee master timetables and agendas, create and execute plans for logistics and supply organization, and keep an eye on supply orders and stock lists. They generally function as a liaison between internal departments and with outside vendors, coordinating timetables, delivery, and other activities that involve other teams or employees. They oversee the preparation of the needs of the department, section, project, or organization. They have a responsibility to create ideas and site plans that adhere to municipal, state, and federal requirements. Between the public, developers, governmental agencies, and businesses, the managers serve as a middleman. They compile pertinent statistical data and create studies on topics including land usage, occupancy levels, and demographics. They must also arrange for the public to assess both commercial and public development programs and propose development suggestions to government bodies.
Planning Manager Job Titles:
- Planning Manager
- Project planning manager
- Senior planning manager
Planning Manager Job Summary:
Our firm is looking to hire an experienced planning manager who will capable of managing mid-sized projects across all channels. The Planning Manager will collaborate with all other agency teams while being directed by the Associate Director, PM. The manager is in charge of organizing the information offered by each division, disseminating it to all teammates, and bringing up any potential problems concerning manpower, timing, or money. He should oversee internal evaluations, ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding the next actions, and be dedicated to carrying out tasks to the best possible standards of excellence.
Planning Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help all teammates handle all production plans, as well as help monitor all department expenses and handle all stocks quarterly.
- To increase inventory positioning, turns, sales, and customer satisfaction, develop and implement effective inventory allocation techniques.
- Create effective training materials for all planning procedures, keep track of the stock levels of all elements and finished goods, and make sure all operational requirements are met.
- Keep control over all specific project flows, manage an effective stock level for all stock-outs, and examine all volume needs for all production supplies.
- Facilitate the creation of new items, the enhancement of all current products, and the constant maintenance of an ideal inventory level.
- Help all manufacturers build their sales forecasts and deploy new goods and procedures by facilitating the process and providing the necessary data.
Planning Manager Skills and Qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or IT
- Knowledge of Cloud, SQL, and Planograms systems, procedures, and applications
- A motivator, team player, and hardworking individual.
- Capable of developing business cases, managing budgets, and leading supply chains.
- able to organize jobs in the pipeline according to priority and work toward constant improvement.
- The capacity to balance conflicting demands and prioritize responsibilities.
- With creativity and flair for problem-solving.
- Proficient with data systems and planning applications.