Pool attendants are in charge of keeping the swimming pool safe and clean for residents and visitors. Hotels, condominiums, and apartment buildings with pools employ pool attenders. Their main role is to make sure the pool remains safe and hygienic, and also they must greet and assist visitors. They put up furniture, undertake regular pool checks, aid divers in distress, and make sure the pool area is accessible and well-organized. Examine and guard the pool, aid swimmers from the water when at risk, welcome all visitors upon arrival, disperse towels and offer seating assistance, provide constant hospitality, awareness of pool features such as size and depth of the pool, understanding about hotel facilities to respond visitor queries, immediately report faults in the pool and bath area, and promptly alert the supervisor of any risks, accidents, gear, or processes that hurt the activity. They must be honest, attend to the visitors, and successfully handle the aquatic area.
Pool Attendant Job Titles:
- Pool Attendant
- Pool assistant
Pool Attendant Job Summary:
We’re seeking a trustworthy and courteous pool attendant that can provide excellent service to our clients. The pool attendant is in charge of assuring visitor security, sanitation, and catering services while also maintaining member retention and working with the other facility areas as needed. Review and manage member and visitor pool use by confirming club cards as relevant, gather and submit in applied pool earnings, charge receipts, and other paperwork daily according to rules and procedures to ensure no delays in processing. Keep the pool area clean and arrange pool chairs at the start of each shift, during the day, and also at closure time to ensure the safety of members. During the shift, refill all towels and commercial items as needed, aid with any retail stores, and guarantee overall visitor happiness. Establish a strong relationship with the people. Expertise as a pool attendant or lifeguard is desirable.
Pool Attendant Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor all visitors accessing the swimming pool and ensure necessary permission
- Oversee all activities in the pool and guarantee adherence with all safety guidelines
- Maintain neat pool area and ensure the availability of water at all times
- Vacuum and clean the pool regularly
- Maintain a neat and tidy restroom and conduct different chemical tests as needed
- Build and manage professional connections with affiliates and citizens
- Strictly comply including all safety programs and policies of the organization
- Co-ordinate and actively engage in training sessions
Pool Attendant Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Must have at least two years of experience in a related profession
- Must have a warm and welcoming attitude
- Must be able to multitask
- Flexible work schedules
- Polite and nice
- Physically healthy and capable of swimming
- Capable of moving and lift equipment
- Task-oriented, dependable, and must have good communication
- Better verbal and oral language skills
- CPR and first aid certifications were obtained recently.