All actions involving the architect’s and technicians’ employees are managed and supervised by the main architect. They supervise the architectural design process and ensure that the job is finished on time and following set requirements and standards. They are the firm’s principal architectural voice, influencing the architectural and structural design process. They meet with clients to analyze demands, negotiate contracts, design building plans, integrate building systems, communicate with construction engineers, and provide reports to clients. A principal architect’s other responsibilities include developing and maintaining client relationships, negotiating contracts, assisting in the establishment and implementation of the firm’s objectives and goals, overseeing and managing design and manufacturing work, collaborating with teammates, and supervising and mentoring junior designers, and construction engineers.
Principal Architect Job Titles:
- Principal Architect
Principal Architect Job Summary:
We’re seeking a principal architect with a degree in architecture or a similar profession to join our team. architecture or a similar field You are the go-to professional for cloud-native platforms, microservice design, virtualized development, and DevSecOps technologies for containerized applications as a Chief Architect. You’ll work with technical and business executives and provide clear guidance for go-to-market strategies and marketing roadmaps using containerization methodologies in a multi-cloud setting in this position. You’ll also work with a variety of principle engineers and software developers to give hands-on assistance with the concept, implementation, development, and installation of containerized applications in both greenfield and brownfield environments. Finally, in multi-cloud and hybrid settings, you will collaborate with Product Security and Cloud Services to provide DevSecOps principles, infrastructure, and suctioning. Strategize, Study, Propose, Create, and Architect robust containerized systems, as well as lead their development and implementation.
Principal Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Include an app and design solution that meets the needs of the business.
- Work with partners to define architectural strategies and processes
- Deliver architectural assistance for app development and maintenance activities
- Maintain operating effectiveness by adhering to business rules and procedures.
- Propose technological advances to management so that robust solutions may be developed.
- Participate in design process, development, development, and execution
- Diagnose and fix architectural style issues as quickly as possible
- Assist junior architect with given responsibilities
- Lead project teams through various stages
- Contribute to the development of architecture papers, functional specifications, project plans, and architecture drawings
Principal Architect Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in architecture or related field
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years of experience in the similar field
- Demonstrated competence designing end-to-end management solutions for 1 or more Edge applications
- Good leadership qualities
- Keen eye to detail
- Project management experience
- Able to create agency goals and create lead teams
- AutoCAD and all associated drafting application expertise
- 5 years or more of experience with virtualization, software-defined networks, and cloud computing technologies
- Working in a fast-paced setting is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- A team member having a collaborative mindset and skillset
- A thinker who thinks outside the box when it comes to combining existing assets to create alternatives for the telecom providers’ business needs.