The function of a production worker is to operate machines and combine machinery pieces in factories and warehouses. They must guarantee that factory assembly lines are in good working order. Their primary responsibility is to run and maintain the machines, as well as to ensure that manufacturing requirements are met, items are finalized, and they are ready to export. A production worker’s activities vary depending on the factory’s procedures and goods. They keep an eye on inventory levels and can spot possible machine problems quickly. They must also clean the work areas, remove the trash, transfer things from machines, lube gear, mix materials, mark pieces for recognition, increase the lifespan of the produced item, and conduct a variety of other tasks. They should be able to operate forklift trucks and guarantee that shipping operations are completed on schedule. They must identify product defects and adhere to the company’s regulatory and security rules.
Production Helper Job Titles:
- Production Helper
- Production Worker
- Production Operator
Production Helper Job Summary:
We’re seeking for a production worker to join our group and assist us to improve the manufacturing line at our facility. Working in the package room, operation space, storehouse, or mixing is required. Scooping goods from the super bag, stocking goods into cases, inspecting seals, putting the cover on containers, placing covers on tubs, putting a wrap on tubs, contributing scoops to item, repacking the product, rinsing devices, mopping, clearing, general stockroom duties, and moving goods from one location to another are some of the work tasks you should conduct. You must communicate successfully with your employer and colleagues in a good and effective manner. You must provide a safe workplace for employees by adhering to all safety laws. By implementing all acceptable manufacturing practices, you can help ensure that only safe, healthful, and high-quality products are created for our clients.
Production Helper Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Machinery should be started and stopped.
- Aid with factory production lines.
- Production area should maintain spotlessly
- Place the material on the conveyor belt to be processed further.
- Remove all equipment and product connections.
- Remove any waste from the machine with a scraper.
- Gauges must be read and interpreted.
- Control manufacturing gear
- Equipment at the warehouse must be kept in good working order.
- Install the parts of the machine.
- Products and materials should be kept in a safe place.
- During the shift, complete the project for particular production tasks
- Loading and unloading production equipment is a must.
- Deliver the finished goods
- Materials should be poured into the hopper of the machine.
- Follow the directions of your superiors.
Production Helper Skills and Qualification:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in the similar field
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
- Capable of working as part of a group.
- Communication abilities must be excellent.
- Basic math skills are required
- Skill to foresee probable machine faults
- Basic safety regulations and precautions are understood.
- Physical dexterity is the required
- Available for a variety of shifts