To maintain standard and effectiveness in the installation of finished goods, manufacturing facilities rely on production team managers. On-site, production team leaders can be seen providing leadership and expertise to teammates engaged in operations such as production, processing, managing, loading, and offloading. Team leaders are held to a high standard of accountability since their ability to govern is reflected in their team’s quality and performance. The production team leader is in charge of providing team members with leadership resources such as knowledge, expertise, inspiration, guidance, and advice. The leader is accountable for understanding and enforcing suitable processes for staff to comply. The leader may be asked to provide industry-specific skills for using tools and materials, as well as recommendations on how to increase quality and speed of operation. The production team leader encourages people to work together and be respectful of one another.
Production Team Leader Job Titles:
- Production Team Leader
- Manufacturing Team Manager
- Team Leader
Production Team Leader Job Summary:
We’re looking for an experienced production team leader for our company. You will be accountable for the administration of a division within the Production process, assisting the Supervisor with the day-to-day administration of their production line, supervising a group of employees, and ensuring the smooth operation in order to meet corporate objectives. Deliver guidance and line supervisors to the group, managing their schedules, offering assistance to ensure that the group delivers, tracking any difficulties, and assuring that production objectives, KPIs, and standards of quality are reached in order to satisfy the customer’s expectations.
Production Team Leader Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create solutions for lowering production costs without sacrificing the quality of the final product.
- Engage closely with management to organize, budget, and oversee the production department’s actions.
- To prevent their teammates from being seriously hurt in the event of an accident or a business hazard, they should enforce safety standards.
- Make sure all employees are wearing protective equipment during production and that all teammates are obeying orders.
- Work with managers to improve that protection and safety devices are implemented and that an emergency service plan is in place in the event of an accident or injury.
- Make a report, manage to spend, build budgets, and set production objectives, as well as arrange and track employee attendance.
- Employees are interviewed and trained.
- Evaluate team members’ productivity frequently.
- Facilitate between labor and employers to improve communication and resolve conflicts.
- Examine team members’ work to verify that it meets the company’s high-quality requirements.
Production Team Leader Job Skills and Qualification:
- A degree in engineering, manufacturing, management, is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of expertise in a similar role
- Because they operates in a machine-controlled setting, a production team leader must be competent to handle, debug, and do minor repairs on equipment.
- To be able to labor long shifts and lift big equipment, they must have a lot of strength and balance.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and motivational skills by leading a diverse group of people with varying abilities and personality qualities.