In a real estate office, the real estate admin assistant works with multiple real estate agents. They assist the real estate staff in ensuring that property sales run smoothly. Handling all documentation, completing legal paperwork processes, scheduling meetings with clients, acting as a liaison for all concerned players, and delivering exceptional customer service is among the tasks. The assistant is in charge of marketing goals and collaborates with other groups to organize company activities in the community. The position is a combination between that of a property manager and that of a clerk. A real estate assistant’s primary mission is to support real estate sales agents in doing their duties effectively. A competent assistant should keep things going efficiently in the office. Answering phones, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, gearing up real estate forms, documents, and communications, ordering supplies, mailing newsletters, distributing reports, making travel arrangements, and maintaining an online and manual filing system are just a few of the obligations they should have regularly.
Real Estate Administrative Assistant Job Titles:
- Real Estate Assistant
- Real Estate Administrative Assistant
- Real Estate Secretary
Real Estate Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
We need a real estate admin assistant with a high school diploma and related experience. The major responsibility of the property administrative assistant is to assist the realtor to organize, build, and expand their firm by doing various clerical and administrative tasks. Realtors should be willing to concentrate more effectively on generating leads, customer services, and consultation-based business expansion if these activities are completed successfully. In this role, you’ll incorporate process improvement, work together as a team to incorporate best practices in workflow shaping, build efficiency and operational ability to respond to existing operations, and help determine a new business strategy. You’ll also work closely with the agent to keep them updated on approaching commitments and obey up as needed.
Real Estate Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcome clients, returning calls, and helping make follow-up calls
- Preparing relations, scheduling conferences, and making travel arrangements
- Preparing real estate forms and documents
- Complete property transfer paperwork as rapidly as feasible, ensuring the agreement is closed as soon as possible supervise deadlines and also provide notification to appropriate parties
- Make an appointment including all parties involved.
- Ensure that each transaction is compliant with the law.
- Produce all promotional material, including brochures, flyers, internet marketing, and online posts
- Prepare and deliver monthly updates, and discuss key results with the entire team
Real Estate Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
- Real estate license desired
- Available weekends and evenings
- Basic to Advanced Microsoft Excel competency
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and customer management software
- Good problem-solving ability
- A solid mastery of the English language is required, as is extreme dedication.
- Previous experience creating Standard Operating Procedures is a plus.
- Must be honest and reliable