School administrative assistants, commonly known as secretaries or office staff, are in charge of secretarial duties at the school office. Their key responsibilities include answering phones, filing records, and greeting guests. Parents, schoolchildren, trustees, teachers, and others send them emails, which they respond to. They also keep track of kids’ attendance, respond to requests from kids and teachers, and communicate to the school official. They should react to all written communications, assist school administrators, maintain pupil documents, welcome and assist school guests, coordinate all administrative processes, manage budget laws and events, resolve conflicts and other issues that occur, handle logistics, and serve as a point of relation for everybody in the school. They are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the organization as well as the management of facilities and personnel.
School Administrative Assistant Job Titles:
- School Administrative Assistant
- School Administrative Aide
School Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
We’re seeking for a school administrative assistant to join our team. At the Respect Graduate School, the administrative assistant is a full-time post. The employment requires a 40-hour physical workday at the school’s instructional facilities. The administrative assistant is the point of contact for the RGS’s primary operational requirements and tasks, responding directly to the chief and director of operations. On academic, admin, and institutional issues, the administrative assistant will act as a communicative liaison between the administration, operations director, staffers, pupils, funders, and all other clients. Maintains the headmaster’s timeline of meetings and works by setting for conferences, presentations, discussions, and other actions; needs to prepare evaluations, memorandums, bulletins, conferences, and other files at the Headmaster’s path; collaborates the coursework and work of teaching assistants; and accomplishes office norms and practices such as grouping mail, functioning the copier, and representing as the telephone attendant. The candidate’s remuneration is commensurate with his or her credentials and expertise. Strong proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
School Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Keep track of students’ school performance and achievement
- Assist school administrators in effectively managing the operations
- Review student fee dues and participation
- Keep a record of students and academic performance
- Instruct school administrators in organizing cultural events, athletics, and activities
- Assist teachers and staff in creating a simulative training experience for students
- Report kids’ educational progress to their parents
- Establish and administer school safety measures
- Ensure adherence to school guidelines, values, laws, and norms
- Recruit, teach, and advise personnel
- Counsel children as needed
- Handle disputes and other difficulties
- Inform parents, regulatory organizations, and the general public
School Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in education or similar field
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar field
- Has the capacity to plan and prioritize many responsibilities
- Awareness of school administration processes
- Capable to use technology and education monitoring systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Is exceptionally well-organized, methodical, and meticulous.
- Has the capacity to manage and prioritize many assignments and is familiar with the school’s administrative operations.