The shoe sales associate works in a retail shop and assists customers in finding the correct pair of shoes. They ensure that the company has a strong customer base by maintaining existing relationships while introducing new ones. Customer support, cashiering, marketing, store function, and joining up new reward members are some of their main duties. They are responsible for putting the company’s service policies into action regularly. When engaging with clients, the sales assistant must maintain a positive attitude and effectively greet customers. They should make certain that the degree of customer service meets their requirements. Daily responsibilities include greeting clients, determining their needs, making advice, maintain track, stocking shelves, preventing theft, and keeping the surroundings clean. They aid in the shop’s closure and the preparation of the storefront for consumers. They must keep the purchase and sales floor clean and well-organized.
Shoe Sales Associate Job Titles:
- Shoe Sales Associate
- Shoe Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate ( Part-Time)
Shoe Sales Associate Job Summary:
We’re seeking a high school graduate or GED holder to work as a shoe sales associate. To assist you in achieving your career aspirations, we provide possibilities for progress through career advancement. At our shoe company, you may leave a lasting impression. Physical demands at our organization include carrying 50 pounds, bending to lace shoes, and climbing the staircase, as well as shop maintenance activities such as sweeping, cleaning, and polishing floors, washing panes, and putting up to maintain displays. Encourage and support the strong brand reputation through expert sales, enter customer details and revenues into RIMS, process payouts, balance cash register, and regular tracking, properly assess and fit every consumer, describe product features, as well as design specs, practice factory sales lead growth on the fitting stool, and facilitate the sales team.
Shoe Sales Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as a business shoe representative and achieve departmental objectives
- Assist in discovering trends in fashion restocking, products need, top seller, and inventory control to meet sales goals
- Encourage sales by giving each consumer several options.
- Adhere to rules and procedures to maintain the brand’s reputation and standards
- Behave as a shop resource and expert on business shoe knowledge
- Coordinate with the house team and staff to evaluate the style and size want of client about footwear
Shoe Sales Associate Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of two years of experience in a related profession is required
- A proven experience connecting with clients with a track record of meeting sales targets is required.
- Allowed to work as part of a quick team
- Maintain open lines of communication with administration, staff, and all consumers.
- Able to treat consumers with respect, kindness, and competence
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Must be punctual, dependable, and have great communication skills.
- Better verbal and oral language skills
- Careful attention, prioritization skills, and timekeeping