Stow associates are in charge of scanning items with a handheld device and placing them on multiple bar-coded shelf positions so that clients can request them. They are in charge of storing items in various size bins that will be retrieved for order fulfillment. The expert is in charge of inspecting every object or good for destruction and scanning them as they are packed to guarantee that the virtual and physical placements of the goods match the correctness of the stock. They must stow products following corporate rules while also verifying that all products are in good working order before being transported to various consumers. They are in charge of properly organizing and packaging buy goods into manageable groups to provide a welcoming and positive environment for clients. The stow associate may also be expected to collaborate with a group of warehouse staff to arrange and execute orders promptly for shipment or pickup.
Stow Associate Job Titles:
- Stow Associate
- Stow Worker
- Stow Assistant
Stow Associate Job Summary:
We are looking to hire a stow associate who has experience in a similar field. Warehouse support associates may conduct tasks such as arranging inbound or outgoing actions in the distribution hub, ensuring inventory control in processing facilities, systems and process improvements, vendor conformance, and outbound shipping to our shops. Professionals in these roles must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated time management abilities, as well as work collaboratively with other colleagues, suppliers, and carriers. They must also be able to operate efficiently with some oversight. They may also be assigned to support a specific functional unit within the DC by doing admin-related tasks. To enhance precision and reliability across the DC and service outlets, these positions will create relations with clients and individual functional teams at the DC.
Stow Associate Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consistent cleaning techniques ensure that display cases, racks, and aisles are thoroughly cleaned and well-maintained.
- Compliance is ensured by locating objects in storage locations and matching the details on them to work requests.
- Managing storage space as well as improving or maximizing space efficiency
- New personnel is trained to enforce business policy, maintain client pleasure, and learn how to use the point-of-sale network.
- When needed, checking, validating, and filling up customer bills
- Reading and physically placing things at their numerous bar-coded places
- Taking goods and products from the backroom to store on sales floor racks, as well as creating special sales exhibits on the selling floor, while adhering to all basic hygiene rules.
Stow Associate Job Skills and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of expertise in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Problem-solving abilities
- Interact with clients and colleagues in a timely and productive manner.
- Interpersonal abilities
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Exceptional math skills
- An extremely detail-oriented mind
Stow Associate Salary
The average Stow Associate earns $13 per hour. However, pay can vary depending on the location, experience, and other factors. Associates typically receive health insurance and other benefits.